How to Design a T-Shirt? While designing a T-shirt might seem like a simple thing to do, there are quite a lot of things that take place behind the scenes. You can start by planning what kind of design you would like on the t-shirt. Next, find a software that will help you in bringing that design to life. T-shirt design could become a fun sideline for you!) Preparing your artwork All services require raster artwork, typically in JPEG or PNG; of these two formats, PNG is preferred because it can.
- Buy T-shirt Design
- T Shirt Design App For Macbook
- Best T Shirt Design Program For Mac
- Computer T-shirt Design Program
Are you tired of the same old T-shirt designs? Do you want to design your own T-shirts effortlessly without any hassle? Here is a list of 10 T-shirt designing software that are available for downloading for free.
Use these free T-shirt Design Software for Windows 7 and Mac, and experience the simplest and most hassle free designing sessions.
1. CorelDraw X6 Graphics Suite – T-shirt Designing Software for both Professionals and Beginners.
Check out CorelDrawX6, the pinnacle of designing, especially for designing graphics for large scale banners printing, and of course, tee shirts.
- Supports Windows 8/7/Vista/ XP S3
- Improved Master Layer function
- Remove unwanted areas in a photo
- Choose from a wide array of formatting options to get the best results
- Includes enhanced image vector illustration and templates layout
- 100% free software, with no paid upgrades
- Supports Page Layout option
- Menus are customizable
- Cons: May prove to be hard for beginners
2. Advance T-shirt Design Base – Free Design Automation Software
Advance T-shirt is another cool free software for tee shirt design, with exciting image editing effects.
- Free software upgrades
- Free online video training
- Create designs of high resolution in minutes
- Compatible with CorelDraw X3-X6
- Designing options are up-to-date with the modern trend
- Text replacement and effects
- 1000s of High Quality clip art images
- Blank T-shirts Comps
- Image Swapping, Outline effects etc.
3. Free T-shirt Maker – Designs logos for T-shirt Design
Buy T-shirt Design
Free T-shirt Maker, a small sized power packed software for designing your T-shirts
- Allows you to personalize pictures from your hard-drive
- Number of logos and features for various occasions
- Simple interface and can be used by anyone
- Small size and thus it does not affect the performance of the device in which it’s installed
- Supports mailing of the designs for a prompt feedback
4. Sonicshack Design Studio: Simple T-shirt designing software
Make a profit on the sale of your T-shirts designed with Sonicshack.
- Add designers on your website through this software
- Allows you to design, save, sale and purchase designs
- Sonic Plug-in can be added to any website, blog etc.
- Offers you a wide range of templates to chose from
- Re-touch your images for the perfect T-shirt design
6. Graffix Pro-Studio Software – Easy to use T-shirt Designing Software
Graffix Pro- Studio Software, a powerhouse application for designing your T-shirts with ease.
- Supports over 40 fonts and over 300 images
- Intuitive, easy to use interface
- Has a pre-loaded garment template library
- Barcode scanning ability
- Allows transforming a regular design into something fancy.
- Free trial version
Cons: Available for downloading in a few selected countries
7. GIMP – An open source platform to edit your image
T Shirt Design App For Macbook
GIMP, a versatile graphic manipulation software that will also allow you to design your T-shirts.
- Open source platform
- Powerful image editing tools
- Re-touch images as per your designs
- Filters available for applying
- User friendly interface for a smooth experience
- Plug-ins can be augmented in the software
- Allows converting images from one format to the other
8. Inkscape – Open source Vector Graphics Editor
Download Inkscape to access a wide array of options to give your T-Shirt the best possible design.
- Features similar to softwares such as CorelDraw, Xara etc.
- Supports Creative Commons, node editing, complex path operations
- Formats such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF are all supported
- Complaint with XML, SVG, CSS standards
- Create logos and animations (cartoons) for your T-shirts
- Compatible on Windows, Mac and Linux
9. Scribus – Open Source Desktop Publishing Software
Scribus, an open source desktop publishing software to design your T-shirts.
- Completely free, without paid upgrades
- Supports platforms such as CMYK, ICC colour management
- Creates PDF documents
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux
- Offers a an array of features besides t-shirt designing
- Cons : Formatting isn’t user friendly
10. Snaptee – A t-shirt designing software for your Smartphones
Download Snaptee to design your T-shirts with a few taps on your smartphone.
Best T Shirt Design Program For Mac
- First mobile apparel designing app
- Allows you to design, order and sell your products
- Photo and Instagram integration
- A wide range of fonts, colour and layouts
- Allows you to make money off your designs – A 10% commission on sales of your design
- ‘Remix’ button for collaborations
- Cons: Available only for Android and Apple platforms
Computer T-shirt Design Program
Download these software now to materialize those awesome designs that you have had in the back of your head.